NOTICE: Click here for important information about online privacy from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Vicinity Manufacturing does not own or control, or to people that Vicinity Manufacturing does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Vicinity Manufacturing associated companies such as Microsoft have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
- The types of information we collect
- How we use the information collected
- Automated processing of data
- With whom we share information
- The choices you have with your data
- How you can access, update, or delete your data
- International transfer of information collected
- How long we retain your information
- Children’s Personal Information
- Using Customer Data
- Changes to this policy
- How to contact us
What type of information do we collect?
- On our website, we may ask for: first name, last name, company name, email address, country, state, partner information, phone number
- We also collect the following information from customers when they register for the Service: company and customer contact information including names, email address, industry, geographic region, website address, postal address, phone number
How we use the information collected
- Information collected on the website is used for a variety of purposes including the marketing, development, and promotion of our Service, responding to questions for support and requests, sending security alerts if necessary, providing information about us and our Service. We may also use this information to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the use of our sites and our Service and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Information collected from customers is used for providing our Service, promoting awareness of new Service offerings and other account management purposes such as processing orders and invoicing, supporting our customers and sending account related messages and bulletins.
Automated processing of data
- We automatically collect certain information to track visitor activity on our websites. We use this information to improve the content of our sites as well as to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organization and our site. This information may include information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, including name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, or email address. We may also collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual such as browser and device information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, and demographic information. We never share this information or information you provide us with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide our Service and only to the extent described in the Terms of Service.
- If you fill out a web form on our site, your information will be stored in our CRM system and some amount of your past browsing on our site may be available to us to determine your interests. We may use this information to more effectively engage with you and improve our site. However, if you use private browsing as described below, you may provide us your information without making your past browsing activity available to us. If you do not wish for us to have your personal information, please do not fill out any of the web forms on this site.
- If you provide your email address and consent for email marketing, some information is collected about when/if the email was opened and what links were clicked. This information is used to assess the engagement and success of an email campaign.
- Clicking on a link in any of these emails may cause you to be personally identified on our site and may cause some part of your past browsing history on our site to be available to our personnel so we may more effectively engage with you and improve our site. If you do not wish for this tracking to occur, you can unsubscribe from our mailings or use private browsing mode to avoid tracking.
- Vicinity Manufacturing never uses visitor identification techniques that involve sharing information you provide us with other sites or vice versa. Vicinity Manufacturing never stores any information in your computer’s Flash local shared objects area (i.e., we never use what is known as ‘flash cookies’).
If you do not want this site to place a cookie on your browser and track your activity, you may leave the site or you may browse the site using privacy mode in your web browser. To learn how to use privacy mode, refer to the links below depending on the browser you use.
- InPrivate mode in Microsoft Edge
- Incognito mode in Google Chrome
- Private browsing mode in Mozilla FireFox
- Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
Do we share personal information outside of Vicinity Manufacturing?
- We do not share personal information with 3rd parties unless required to provide Services. Sub-processors used to the provide the Service can be found on our Subprocessors page.
What are your choices?
- Customers and prospects have the option to view, correct, delete, and receive a copy of the personal data that we gather and retain.
How to access and update personal information
- Customers and website visitors can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests to update and/or delete personal data
International Transfer of Information Collected
- Our customer account information and information collected via our website is stored and processed in the US
- We rely on and have certified adherence to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
- We retain the personal information we process on behalf of our customers as long as we have an agreement with them to process that data, subject always to applicable legal requirements.
Children’s Personal Information
- Our website is not intended for minors under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 13. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information from our servers.
Use of Customer Data
- Customers of Services may electronically submit subscriber data or information to our services (“Subscriber Data”).
- Vicinity Manufacturing has no direct relationship with our customers’ Subscribers, and our customers are responsible for making sure they have the appropriate permission for us to collect and process information about those individuals.
- If you are a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by one of our customers, please unsubscribe directly from that customer’s email or contact the customer directly to update or delete your data. Similarly, if you are a Subscriber seeking to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data, you should contact our customer (the ‘controller’ of your data).
Changes to This Policy
How to Contact Us
Or by mail:
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
1240 Johnson Ferry Place
Marietta, GA 30068
This policy was last updated on April 12, 2021.