Are You a Formula Manufacturer?
- You talk in terms of a formula or recipe, rather than a Bill of Material.
- The raw materials in your batch are measured by weight or volume.
- You typically alter the formula during production to receive a desired result.
- You speak in terms of a batch ticket rather than a work order.
- The quality and quantity of raw materials you process may be unpredictable.
- You blend or compound bulk product, then package it into one or more package sizes.
- The loss factor of your raw materials may vary significantly.
A strategic partner for growth
A formula manufacturing software system that accommodates the complexities of batch processing.
Vicinity’s scalability makes it a top choice among chemical manufacturers, food producers, and brewers. It Integrates easily with key platforms—including QuickBooks or Microsoft Dynamics—to deliver a comprehensive software solution that grows with your business.
Explore our industry-specific solutions to learn how Vicinity's formula manufacturing software can address your unique needs across:
Contact our team to see if our formula manufacturing software may be a fit for your operations.